FROM CONCEPT TO CREATION
ASC, Inc. was founded in 1994 by Leonard T. Smith and Loren Howe as Architectural Sales of Colorado Inc. Scott Smith joined the ASC, Inc. team in 1997 with Todd Reynolds following in 2000. Architectural promotion has always been and shall always be the core value for ASC, Inc. This is achieved via AIA/CES credits either in person or by video conference, pre-construction collaboration, system engineering services and budgets. Aforementioned services are provided for aluminum doors, curtain wall, storefront and window walls, bi-folding door systems, architectural louvers, commercial and residential skylights, decorative glass, bronze custom doors and frames, structural all glass wall systems, entrance protection systems and custom insulated glass units from Ireland.
- Division 8
- Division 10
- Division 12
- Airolite – AZ, CO, MT, NM, NV, UT, WY
- Bendheim – CO, NM, UT, WY
- Dawson – CO, MT, WY
- GammaStone – AZ, CO, ID, MT, NV, NM, UT, WY
- International Revolving Doors – AZ, CO, NM, NV, UT, WY
- Kawneer – AZ, CO, NM, WY
- LTS Drafting and Engineering
- NanaWall – AZ, CO, NM, NV
- Reese – AZ, CO, ID, MT, NM, UT, WY
- Sentech – CO, NM, UT, WY
- VacuumGlass – AZ, CO, NM, MT, NV, UT, WY
- Vetrotech – AZ, CO, NM, UT
- Viracon – ID, MT, UT
- Wasco/Velux – AZ, CO, NM, TX, UT, WY
- Founded in 1994.
- 1994 – 2019 promoted EFCO and Hope’s Steel Windows.
- 2002 – Representing LTS Drafting & Engineering.
- 2006 – Representing NanaWall.
- 2008 – Partnered with LTS Enterprise for NanaWall Installation
- 2013 – Moved into ASC’s current building.
- 2012 – Representing Sentech Architectural Systems.
- 2014 – Representing Airolite Architectural Louvers.
- 2016 – Representing Bendheim Architectural Glass.
- 2017 – Representing Wasco and Velux Skylights.
- 2019 – Representing Kawneer An Arconic Company.
Let’s Get in Touch
8670 Concord Center Drive
Englewood, Colorado 80112